The VEL™, Spiral Die module has been developed with the extrusion process engineer in mind.
Many world class blown film extrusion die manufacturers use the Spiral Die module as a part of their daily design procedures. Many processors and technical service personnel use this module to study and analyze the effect of resin changes on their process.
In addition to tubular film dies, this module has also been successfully applied to the design of profile, tubing, pipe and blow molding dies. In fact, any extrusion application requiring a uniform annular flow can benefit from the Spiral Die module.
The VEL™, Spiral Die moduleFeatures Summary:
- Intuitive user-friendly graphical interface
- Fast and easy parametric geometry definition
- Residence time analysis
- Material degradation elimination
- Analyzing distribution in spiral system to deliver even layered coex structure
- Optical defects elimination
- Inlet round and "U-shape" distributor system analyze included
- Includes annual coex channels
- Fast, efficient solvers
- Includes fast CV solvers and also full 3D FEM solver
- Custom report configuration
- HTML report
- Ability to export the results into Excel file
- Powerful post processing
- Design and/or optimization in: